No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bell Constipation Relief Capsule
In effect, this tea keeps your stool soft, enhances gall bladder, and promotes healing of duodenal ulcers.
- All natural ingredients
- Gently relieves constipation.
- Improves bowel health and irregularity without the side effects of medications.
- Excellent as a natural mild laxative.
- Easy to take capsules.
- Relaxes stomach and colon system nerves and helps to prevent acid reflex.
- Cleanses the intestines and helps rid the body of toxins, fats, and waste.
Bell Constipation Relief Tea in Capsules is an excellent natural mild laxative without any side effects. This natural constipation relief tea lubricates the intestines and relaxes the stomach nervous system. This allows for the easy relief of flatulence out of the colon system. At the same time, it fights intestinal infection, eliminates worms, and deals with inflammation in the entire digestive system.
Alder buckthorn extract 10:1 (Frangula alnus) (bark) 200 mg, Turkey rhubarb extract 10:1 (Rheum officinale) (root) 131.25 mg, Chickweed powder (Stellaria media) (whole herb) 120 mg, Uva-ursi extract 10:1 (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) (leaf) 210 mg, Barberry extract 10:1 (Berberis vulgaris) (bark) 52.5 mg.
Take 2 capsules before bedtime with water. Allow at least 6 to 12 hours for laxative effect to occur. Take a few hours before or after taking medications. For acute constipation, increase dosage to 3 capsules.