No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bell Constipation Relief Tea
- Made with effective herbs, such as dandelion, alder buckthorn, bitter fennel, turkey rhubarb, and more.
- Formulated to help ease constipation gently and naturally.*
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Provides antioxidants to help hinder free radical damage to the cells.
- Helps to tone the digestive tract.*
- Naturally occurring anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties.
Proper elimination is extremely important for a healthy body. If you don’t have a bowel movement every day, you’re probably constipated. Constipation can be a result of several factors, including a lack of enzymes and good bacteria in the gastrointestinal system, dehydration, lack of dietary fibre, stress, and ignoring your natural urges.*
Being constipated can wreak havoc on your immune system because the toxins that your body would normally get rid of can be released back into the system.*
Proper elimination does not start in the colon, your entire digestive tract has to work in synchronized balance. Many people who drink excessively become constipated due to dehydration and the destruction of intestinal flora (good gut bacteria).*
* Results may vary from one person to another.