No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bell Indigestion Tea
Helps to prevent bloating, indigestion, abdominal pain, gastrointestinal tract spasms and build-up of uric acid causing gout.
- Helps support healthy enzymes that promote good digestion and relief from indigestion.
- Unique combination of herbs will act as an antacid for acid reflux reduction.
- Helps to prevent bloating, indigestion, abdominal pain, gastrointestinal tract spasms and build-up of uric acid causing gout.
- If stomach valves are weak, this formula helps prevent stomach acid from kicking up into the esophagus.
- Naturally facilitates the expulsion of gas, thereby easing flatulence.
- Stimulates appetite.
- Source of antioxidants
Bitter orange (Citrus aurantium) (peel) 315 mg, Anise (Pimpinella anisum) (seed) 207.6 mg, Bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. vulgare) (seed) 207.4 mg, Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (flower) 120 mg, Caraway (Carum carvi) (seed) 100 mg, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root) 100 mg, Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) (leaf) 100 mg, Sage (Salvia officinalis) (leaf) 100 mg, Dill (Anethum graveolens) (seed) 50 mg, Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) (flower) 50 mg, Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) (seed) 50 mg, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) 50 mg, Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root) 50 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/1500 mg).
Drink 1 cup of tea, 1-3 times daily as needed. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Let it steep for 3-5 minutes and squeeze the tea bag well.