No products in the cart.
- Formulated to help relieve premenstrual syndrome symptoms, such as mood swings, nervousness, anxiety, irritability, fatigue, cramping, before or during cycle, hormone imbalance, menstrual maladies, and inflammation.*
- Helps promote healthy menstruation, soothing diuretic.*
- Passionflower is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a sleep aid (in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress).*
- Provides antioxidants.
- GMO free and allergen free.
Menopause combo helps in maintaining a healthy hormone balance and provides the female body system with essential antioxidants that protects the cell from free radicals during menopause stage.
- Provides the body system with adequate energy and vitality which allows ease of work and adequate health management during menopause.
- Provides the body with essential antioxidants that enables proper cell functioning during menopause stage.
- Relieves hot flashes and supports healthy mood balance during menopause.
- Helps alleviate night sweats.
- Help relieve menstrual pain.
- Regulates the hypothalamus/pituitary axis to restore proper hormone balance.
Many symptoms of menopause occur as a result of falling estrogen levels in the body, resulting in symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats and failing bones.
SOYA ISOFLAVONES are a group of naturally occurring chemicals that mimic the overall shape of estrogen in the body.
In many ways they can be thought of as plant-based oestrogen alternatives.
Isoflavones from soya beans have been used in traditional Eastern medicine for 500+ years and has been reported to provide a number of health benefits. These include:
- promotion of heart health
- maintenance of bone health in post-menopausal women
- alleviate menopause symptoms.
The first supplement of its kind, this is a trusted source of nutrients for heart, brain and immune system health.
- 26 vitamins and nutrients in one unique formulation
- The first ever supplement designed for women aged 70 and above
- The UK’s No.1 women’s supplement brand