No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Norland GI Vital Softgel
- FIGHTS ALL FORMS OF ULCERS INCLUDING THROAT ULCERS.
- REJUVENATES/ REGENERATES CELLS.
- ELIMINATES CONSTIPATION.
- PREVENTS AND FIGHTS CANCER.
- IMPROVES THE DIGESTIVE PROCESS AND LOWERS INFLAMMATION.
- PROMOTES RAPID WOUND HEALING. *HEALS STOMACH/GASTRODUODENAL ULCERS.
- HEALS GASTRITIS, ESOPHAGITIS.
- REMITS CANCERS IN THE GI TRACT (e.g. GASTRIC CANCER, COLON CANCER).
- PREVENTS ATROPHY, CONSTIPATION, NECROSIS, EROSION, OR DEGENERATION OF MUCOSA DUE TO AGING AND/OR STRESS ETC.
Mebo Gastrointestinal Capsule Non as (mebo GI) Is a very powerful tablet.
TREAT ULCER PERMANENTLY WITHOUT SCAR BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE suitable for all including children.
• Use as General Health Food Supplement
– Regenerates and Rejuvenates the dead cells in the body
– Enhancing absorption of nutrients from food
– Maintaining homeostasis of the body
• Repair & Regeneration of Mucosa of the Gastrointestinal (GI) Tract
– Peptic Ulcer
– Gastroduodenal ulcer
– Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
– Damage to mucosa due to radiation and chemotherapy
– Cancer in the GI Tract (e.g., gastric cancer, colon cancer)
• Prevention & Relief of GI Tract Disorders
– Irritation to the stomach by alcohol or spicy food
– Atrophy, necrosis, erosion, or degeneration of mucosa due to aging and/or stress
• Provides an innovative formulation that mimics mucus naturally secreted by mucosa and adheres to the GI lining to protect the mucosa from further injury or irritation.
• Isolates GI lesions from the low pH environment of the stomach so as to promote physiological regeneration and repair of mucosal membrane.
• Provides regenerative nutrients to the GI Tract to stimulate self-healing of the body via the cultivation of stem cells.
• Reduces or eliminates scarring of the GI lining to promote efficient absorption of nutrients and prevent relapse of GI disorders.
Direction for Use:
* Please see package insert. 2 times/day, Adult: 3-5 Capsules Children: 1-2 Capsules. One hour before a meal in the morning and after-meal at night, or at gastrointestinal discomfort