No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ImmuProtect® Vitamin C & Zinc with Maitake, Astragalus & Propolis
- Help boost immune system activity making it healthier and stronger
- Help reduce risk of viral and bacterial infections
- Help ease the symptoms of viral and bacterial infections
- Work as an antioxidant and protects immune cells from oxidative damage
- Work as a potent anti-inflammatory agent
- May help reduce signs of allergy by lowering histamine levels
What are ImmuProtect® tablets?
ImmuProtect® is a unique formulation with an exceptionally high strength Vitamin C combined with Quercetin, Rutin (Vitamin P), Astragalus, Propolis, Maitake Mushroom and Zinc which contributes to the normal function of the immune system, nervous system, protection of cells from oxidative stress, normal cognitive function and normal DNA synthesis. ImmuProtect® is exceptionally high in Vitamin C which is very important because according to the research Vitamin C is beneficial in fighting infections only when used in doses higher than 500mg per day. According to Linus Pauling “Effectiveness of vitamin C in providing protection against viral diseases results from its function in the synthesis and activity of interferon in preventing the entry of virus into cells… For many people 1000 to 2000mg of Vitamin C per day is the optimum rate of ingestion.”
ImmuProtect® works even better when combined with HealthAid Vitamin D3 and Magnesium supplements.
Who are ImmuProtect® tablets for?
ImmuProtect® may be of benefit to:
- Those who feel symptoms of viral and bacterial infections
- People who wish to minimize the duration or frequency of a cold or flu and other viral and bacterial infections
- Those who wish to boost their immunity
- Healthcare workers or people who are more exposed to infection
- People who want to maintain general health and wellbeing
Recommended Daily Intake
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.