No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bell Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is an antioxidant that occurs naturally in yeast, broccoli, potatoes, spinach and many other sources.
It’s also synthesized in small amounts by plants and animals, including humans.
ALA is present in all of our cells. A potent antioxidant, ALA is a wonderful protector of the brain and nerves.
- Alpha lipoic acid also helps to support normal blood glucose levels.
- Helps to promote healthy glucose metabolism.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps promote normal growth.
- Important for brain health and nervous system function.
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism.
- A potent antioxidant to help defend against free radical damage to cells.
- Natural food sources of ALA include: Liver, kidney, spinach, broccoli, potatoes, yeast and more.