No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HealthAid Vitamin D3 5000iu 30’s Capsules
What are Vitamin D3 5000iu Tablets For?
- Maintenance of normal immune function
- Maintenance of normal bones and muscle function
- Normal absorption and utilization of Calcium and Phosphorus
- Maintenance of strong teeth
- Has a role in the process of cell division
HealthAid Vitamin D3 5000iu
Vitamin D is created by the body when the skin is exposed to sunshine for a small amount of time. Ultraviolet light stimulates the conversion of Vitamin D2 to useful Vitamin D3. Certain factors such as amount of melatonin, lack of sunshine and certain lifestyles can diminish Vitamin D within the body. A lack of Vitamin D can show as lethargy, tiredness, muscle problems, bone pains and mood changes. Certain health problems and a weakened immune system may be assisted by supplementation with Vitamin D.
Vitamin D alongside a healthy diet can contribute to the normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D, Calcium, Phosphorus contributes to normal bones and normal teeth. Vitamin D is also used within the body for the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D also contributes to normal blood Calcium levels and has a role in cell division.
Vitamin D3 5000iu Tablets may be beneficial for?
- People who wish to assist their immune system
- People who experience muscle related problems
- People who wish to support strong, healthy bones
- Those who have limited exposure to sunlight
- People with a darker skin tone
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D3 5000iu Capsules:
Vitamin D3 Capsules can be taken daily or as directed by a suitably qualified person to ensure adequate Vitamin D3 intake.
Vitamin D3 5000iu Capsules are:
- Free from added salt
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat and dairy
- Free from artificial colours
- Suitable for vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.