No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Clear Lung Tea: Expel Harmful Substances With Sputum From Lungs
Clear Lung Tea helps expel the harmful substances together with the sputum from the lungs and enhances lungs’ immunity.
It cleanses the inner environment of lung, kills bacteria and inside the respiratory system.it enhances immunity of the body rapidly. Resolves and expectorates phlegm rapidly.it relives cough and asthma and also strengthens the pulmonary ventilation
Clear Lung Tea
Green World Clear Lung Tea have many benefits for your health including expelling toxins from your airways in order to protect you against these severe conditions. The tea also improve immunity by cleaning out any foreign invaders along with sputum particles so they cannot accumulate within the lungs again later on when we’re not drinking this elixir!
Though most people see lungs as just an organ, it is actually a vital part of the body and our life. Air pollution leads to lung tissues becoming filled with harmful substances that can lead to respiratory diseases such as asthma or COPD.
Benefits of Clear Lung Tea
- Cleanses lung; Kills bacteria and virus inside the respiratory system;
- Increases the amount of immunoglobulin; enhances immunity of the body;
- Activates lymphokine which kills virus in the respiratory system directly;
- Resolves and expectorates phlegm rapidly;
- Provides oxygen for repairing damaged mucosa; enhances the activity of lung epithelial tissues;
- Relieves cough and asthma;
- Strengthens the pulmonary ventilation.
- People with respiratory diseases such as pulmonary TB, asthma, Chronic cough
- People working in air-polluted environment
- Smokers or second-hand smokers
- For those whose workplace is polluted by smoke or dust.
- Those who smoke.
- For those with chronic respiratory diseases.
- Take 1-2 sachets in a day. The same sachet serves about 5 cups (approximate half a liter) of tea.
Ingredients: Flos Chrysanthemi, Cordate Houttuynia, Bulbus Lilii, Apricot kernel, Exocarpium Citri Rubrum, Green Tea
Key Knowledge About Clear Lung Tea
- Pulmonary disease
According to statistics of World Health Organization, there are 510 million patients suffering from pulmonary diseases at presents. World Health Organization forecast that pulmonary diseases will become the third biggest cause of death all over the world by 2030. Environmental pollution and flu are the main causes leading to pulmonary problems.
- Flos Chrysanthemi can alleviate inflammation, nourish the lung, and has anti-virus and antiaging effects.
- Cordate Houttuynia is used for treating bronchitis, pneumonia, cough and asthma.
- Bulbus Lilii nourishes the lung, relieves cough, and possesses beneficial effects on dry cough and blood-stained sputum caused by excessive heat in lungs. It is also effective in alleviating deficiency of vital energy, pulmonary tuberculosis, and hemoptysis, etc.
- Apricot Kernel contains amygdalin that can be hydrolyzed by intestinal microbial enzymes or emulsion contained in the Bitter Apricot Seed. It can relieve cough and asthma.