No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Puritan’s Pride Activated Charcoal Capsules 260mg – 100 Caps
- Traditionally used to adsorb a variety of substances.
- Used as a digestive aid for centuries.
- Natural deodorizer.
- Contains a 50 day supply of capsules.
- Charcoal has been used as a digestive aid for centuries.
- As a natural deodorizer, activated Charcoal is able to adsorb a variety of substances.
- Charcoal is a supplement commonly taken after meals.
- Rapid release capsules disperse quickly into your system.
- Traditional use claims are based on historical or traditional practices. Activated charcoal has been traditionally used to adsorb a variety of substances for over 180 years, and was first documented by French and American health practitioners.
|Serving Size 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Activated Charcoal||520 mg *|
|(natural vegetable origin)|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Directions: For adults, take two (2) capsules after meals if needed.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.Activated charcoal is an insoluble black fiber traditionally used to adsorb a variety of substances.No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Any medication should be taken one (1) hour prior to consuming this product.
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.