No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nature’s Field Vitamin D3 1000IU
Nature’s Field Vitamin D3 contains 1000 IU of vitamin D3 to support your body immune system, bones, and teeth health.
Nature’s Field Vitamin D3 contains 1000 IU of vitamin D as cholecalciferol in each softgel. It promotes strong healthy bones, teeth and body immune system.Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Your skin produces Vitamin D on exposure to sunlight and found in few foods but taking vitamin D3 supplement is an effective way to meet your needs and prevent deficiency. Vitamin D is important for a number of reasons, can also help protect you against a range of conditions such as cancer, type 1 diabetes, and multiple sclerosis. Vitamin D deficiency causes osteomalacia (softening of the bones) or osteoporosis. Osteomalacia results in poor bone density and muscular weakness. Osteoporosis is the most common bone disease among post-menopausal women and older men.
Health Benefits of Vitamin D Supplements
- Vitamin D helps to regulate and maintain of calcium and phosphorus levels you the blood. These two elements are extremely important for maintaining healthy bones.
- Insufficient vitamin D levels may negatively effect insulin secretion and glucose tolerance in people with type 2 diabetes
- Vitamin D helps to enhance the anti-inflammatory effects of glucocorticoids, making it potentially useful as a supportive therapy for people with steroid-resistant asthma.
- Pregnant women who are deficient in vitamin D are at greater risk of developing preeclampsia and needing a cesarean section.
- Vitamin D slows down the growth and development of new blood vessels in cancerous tissue. It increases cancer cell death, and reducing cell proliferation and metastases.
Why Choose a Vitamin D Supplement from Nature’s Field
Each softgel of Nature’s Field Vitamin D3 contains 1000 IU of vitamin D as cholecalciferol. Cholecalciferol is the natural form of vitamin D that your body makes from sunlight. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, as the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system.
Vitamin D, Vitamin D3