No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nature’s Field Maca (500mg)
Maca increases sex drive in both men and women, increase sperm production and improve sperm quality, thereby enhancing fertility in men.
Nature’s Field Maca contains 500mg of pure maca root powder to help increase sex drive (libido), sexual energy and enhanced fertility in men and women. Maca root is low in calories but contains a lot of vitamin C, iron, potassium, and copper. The indigenous people of Peru use Maca for centuries for its nutritional, aphrodisiac qualities and as a general energy tonic for men’s sexual performance. Taking Maca Supplements may improve exercise performance, particularly during endurance events.
Some Health Benefits of Nature’s Field Maca
Maca is an ingredient that has been extensively studied for its potent health-promoting properties;
- Maca root powder is high in carbs and a rich source of nutrients, including vitamin C, copper, and iron. It also contains many bioactive plant compounds.
- Maca helps increase your sex drive (libido) as a man and woman.
- It helps increase sperm production and improves sperm quality, thereby enhancing fertility in men
- Maca helps improve symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes and disrupted sleep at night.
- Maca improves your mental well-being and mood by reducing depression and anxiety, especially in menopausal women.
- This supplement can also help to improve your blood pressure.
- Maca root also promotes natural antioxidants in your body, such as glutathione and superoxide dismutase.
Why Choose Maca from Nature’s Field
Nature’s Field Maca contains 100% pure Maca root powder. It does not have yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Nature’s Field produces all its brand of nutritional supplement in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. There is no Lead contaminants or any other heavy metal in this supplement. Maca helps boost your physical performance and energy levels, which could help you get curvier when paired with regular exercise. The ingredients in Nature’s Field Maca are sourced from Peru, with a notable difference in quality from maca sourced from China.