No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Energy Tea: Prevents Cardiovascular Diseases, and Lowers Blood Sugar
Energy Tea lowers the blood sugar and blood lipid level. As an antioxidant, it prevents cerebra- or cardiovascular diseases. It also works as an antioxidant.
Containing pure herbal ingredients with health-enhancing properties, Green World Energy Tea can adjust the overall body functions, improve metabolism, alleviate fatigue and regulate immunity. Long-term consumption of this tea can invigorate health, brighten complex and promote longevity.
Benefits Energy Tea
- Antioxidation, antifatigue, anti-inflammatory effects:
- Enhances immunity;-
- Clean intestinal tracts and detox;
- Prevent cancer;
- Normalizes blood glucose and lipid levels of the body;
- Refreshes the brain and revitalizes energy.
- People who intend to maintain stamina
- Those people who intend to improve immunity
- People who intend to prevent cancer
- For those who are physically weak.
- Those with compromised immunity.
- For those with chronic fatigue.
- Take 1-2 sachets in a day. The same sachet serves about 5 cups (approximate half a liter) of tea.
Ingredients: Rhizoma Imperatae, Folium Notoginseng, Folium Mori, Green Tea
Key knowledge about Energy Tea
- Rhizoma Imperatae
The active ingredients of Rhizoma Imperatae are arundoin and cylindrin, which streghtens physique and possess anti-inflammatory, diuresis, and hemostatics effects. Clinically, it is recommenced for acute hepatitis and nephritis.
- Folium Notoginseng
Folium Notoginseng can dilate blood vessels, lower blood pressure, improve microcirculation, enhance blood flow, thus prevent and alleviate heart and brain ischemia and hypoxia. It promotes the synthesis of protein, ribonucleic acid (RNA), and deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). It is used as a tonic for improvement of general well-being.
- Folium Mori
Folium Mori mainly contains triterpenoid and sterols compounds, which has spasmolysis, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory effects. It also reduces blood glucose and blood lipid level, and regulates blood pressure.
- Green Tea
Green Tea contains plenty of tea polyphenols, which promotes blood circulation and prevents body against radiation damage.