No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bell PMS Combo
- Formulated to help relieve premenstrual syndrome symptoms, such as mood swings, nervousness, anxiety, irritability, fatigue, cramping, before or during cycle, hormone imbalance, menstrual maladies, and inflammation.*
- Helps promote healthy menstruation, soothing diuretic.*
- Passionflower is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a sleep aid (in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress).*
- Provides antioxidants.
- GMO free and allergen free.
PMS Combo has been formulated to help alleviate premenstrual symptoms in women and can also be used as a sleep aid in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress.* PMS Combo features chasteberry extract, Jamaican dogwood extract, yeast extract, anise extract, passionflower extract, vitamin B6, damiana extract, red raspberry extract, wild yam extract, and cramp bark extract. Here’s some information on a few of the ingredients included in the formula:
Chasteberry (vitex agnus-castus) is also known as chaste tree. This plant is also known as “the women’s herb” and is native to the Mediterranean region and Western Asia. For many years chasteberry has been used successfully to quell PMS symptoms and help with menstrual irregularities. Chasteberry has also been used historically for its antiparasitic properties.*
In the Bell PMS Combo, there is 50 mg of vitamin B6 per capsule. Studies show that women that supplement with vitamin B6 have reprieve from some premenstrual symptoms such as bloating, breast discomfort, and acne.*
Damiana, also known as turnera diffusa, is a shrub native to the Americas. It’s an extraordinary herb with the natural power to support the urinary tract and the sexual system. The leaf is the part of the plant typically used in supplements. This herb is also beneficial for boosting mental and physical stamina.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.