No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nature’s Field Vitamin B-12 (50mcg)
Support the healthy production of red blood cells as well as proper nerve functions.
Nature’s Field Vitamin B-12 helps you metabolize carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids to produce energy, healthy red blood cells, and nerve functions. Vitamin B-12 is a water-soluble vitamin. It is important role in cellular energy production. Vitamin B12 also helps to prevent megaloblastic anemia that can make you tired and weak. You will get Vitamin B12 is naturally in a wide variety of animal foods but some people have trouble absorbing vitamin B12 from food.
Signs and Symptoms of Vitamin B-12 Deficiency
-1. If you have a B-12 deficiency, your skin may appear pale or jaundiced.
-2. Deficiency of Vitamin B-12, causes an inability of your body to produce enough red blood cells to effectively transport oxygen throughout your body.
-3. Untreated B-12 deficiency can affect your balance and cause changes to the way you walk and move.
-4. An early sign of B-12 deficiency may cause red and swollen tongue. This condition is known as glossitis.
-5. Vitamin B-12 deficiency leads to Anemia and this can cause some people to feel breathless and dizzy.
-6. Deficiency of Vitamin B-12 can damage your nervous system which can affect the optic nerve. This will result in blurred or disturbed vision.
Health Benefits of Nature’s Field Vitamin B-12
- Vitamin B-12 supplement helps in the treatment of low red blood cell counts
- Vitamin B12 supplement, along with folic acid and pyridoxine (vitamin B6), helps to lower blood levels of homocysteine.
- Taking vitamin B12 with other B vitamins might helps prevent an eye disease called age-related macular degeneration.
- Vitamin B-12 enables the release of energy by helping your body absorb folic acid.
- Vitamin B-12 supplement helps Vegans avoid vitamin B-12 deficiency, as the vegan diet does not contain vitamin B-12 naturally.
- B-12 vitamin plays an important role in the production of myelin, which insulates your nerves and is critical to your nervous system function