No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Himalaya Cystone – 60 Tabs
- For the prevention and treatment of adult and pediatric urolithiasis (kidney stone formation), including calcium oxalate stones, calcium and phosphate stones and uric acid and urate bladder stones
- Crystalluria (presence of crystals in urine)
- Prevention of post lithotripsy (removal of kidney stones with shockwaves) recurrence of stones
- As an adjuvant in chronic UTI, nonspecific urethritis (irritation or swelling of the urethra) including dysuria (painful urination or blood present in urine), burning micturition (urination) and hyperuricemia (gout)
The Ayurvedic solution for preventing and dissolving Kidney stones and treatment of Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
CYSTONE HIMALAYA ACTION
Anti-lithiatic and lithotriptic: Cystone has potent anti-lithiatic (prevents the formation of kidney stones) and lithotriptic (dissolves kidney stones) properties. It prevents the accumulation, deposition and supersaturation of calculogenic chemicals like oxalic acid and calcium hydroxyproline in urine.
This action inhibits the formation of kidney stones. Its lithotriptic property dissolves mucin, which binds the stone particles together. Cystone is also a diuretic that flushes out small stones from the kidneys.
Combats urinary tract infections and symptoms: Cystone normalizes urinary pH and alleviates burning during urination. Its antimicrobial property combats common urinary pathogens. Its demulcent and anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial in soothing an irritated bladder.
CYSTONE HIMALAYA KEY INGREDIENTS
Small Caltrops (Gokshura) is helpful the management of uro-genital diseases like kidney stones, bladder infection and other urinary tract infections. It helps promote general urinary tract health by eliminating dysuria (painful urination or blood present in urine) and crystalluria. Small Caltrops prevents the deposition, accumulation and supersaturation of calculogenic chemicals in urine. It is a potent antimicrobial agent.
Pasanabheda (Saxifraga Ligulata) possesses diuretic, demulcent and antimicrobial properties. Due to a high content of mucilage, which renders the herb its demulcent property, Pasanabheda soothes and protects irritated or inflamed internal tissue. As a diuretic, the herb helps to flush out small stones and gravel along with urine.
Shilapushpa(Didymocarpus pedicellata) is known for its antilithiatic property, which prevents the formation of urinary stones. As a lithotriptic, Shilapushpa helps dissolve kidney stones. The herb is also known for its antimicrobial properties.
CYSTONE HIMALAYA INGREDIENT
* Shilapuspha – (Flos Didymocarpus pedicellata) – 130 mg.
* Pasanabheda – (Saxifraga ligulata) – 98 mg.
* Manjishtha – (Radix Rubia cordifolia) – 32 mg,.
* Nagarmusta – (Radix Cyperus scariosus) – 32 mg.
* Apamarga- (Achyranthes aspera) – 32 mg.
* Gojiha – (Onosma bracteatum)- 32 mg.
* Sahadevi – (Vernonia cinerea) – 32 mg.
* Hajrul yahood bhasma – 32 mg.
* Shilajeet – (purified) – 26 mg.
Processed in VanaTulsi (Ocimum basilicum) A.P., Gokshura (Tribulus teretris)Fr., Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica) and others.
CYSTONE HIMALAYA DOSAGE
Orally for children 2-6 years old – ½ tablets, 6-14 years old – 1 tablet, for adults 2 tablets 2 times a day take with lukewarm water before meals.
Basic treatment – 6 weeks. Maintenance dose – 1 tablet 2 times a day.
To treat small kidney stones – 2 tablets 2 times a day for 4-6 months or until the stones disappear before meal, take with lukewarm water.
To treat infections 2 tablets 2 times a day until the infection is eliminated.
To prevent relapse after removal of kidney stones 1 tablet 2 times a day for 4-5 months. The preparation is absolutely non-toxic, can be used for a long time, does not interact with other drugs.
CYSTONE HIMALAYA CONTRAINDICATIONS
Individual intolerance to the preparation components, we do not use in children under 2 years of age; in pregnant women and nursing mothers.
In special cases, please, consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
CYSTONE HIMALAYA PACKAGING
1 tube – 60 tabs.
CYSTONE HIMALAYA SIDE EFFECTS
Cystone is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.