No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HealthAid Zinc Citrate 100mg 30 Tablets
What are Zinc Citrate tablets for?
- Contributing to normal immune function
- Contributing to normal fertility and reproduction
- Normal absorption of Vitamin A
- The protection of cells against oxidative stress
- The maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin, vision and nails
Zinc Citrate 100mg Tablets
Zinc deficiency is about 1 in 3 people worldwide. Signs of zinc deficiency include wounds that take time to heal, trouble concentrating, stomach problems, decreased sense of smell and taste, hair loss, loss of appetite and unexplained weight loss. Fertility problems can be exasperated by a lack of sufficient Zinc. Recurring health problems related to a low immune system could also be an indication of Zinc deficiency.
Zinc is involved in a great number of biological functions. Zinc aids normal cell division, which makes it especially important for growth and development during pregnancy and childhood. It is involved in bone formation and mineralisation, helping to maintain strong bones and teeth. Zinc also plays an important role in collagen and protein synthesis, vision, sexual function, fertility, antioxidant activity, immunity and much more. Zinc in the form of Zinc Citrate is well absorbed by the body and is an ideal form for individuals with sensitive stomachs.
Zinc Citrate tablets may be beneficial for:
- People who wish to boost their immune system
- Those who wish to help maintain healthy bones, hair, skin, nails and eyesight
- Men experiencing impotence or reduced sperm count
- Those who wish to nourish the reproductive system and boost their chances of fertility
- People looking to protect their body against oxidative damage
Recommended Daily Intake of Zinc Citrate tablets:
Adults, take one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
CAUTION: Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or on prescribed medication.
Zinc Citrate tablets are:
- Free from added sugar and salt
- Free from yeast, gluten, soya, wheat and dairy
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives and flavourings
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.