No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HealthAid Vitamin B2 100mg (Riboflavin) 60’s Tablets
- Play a key role in energy production
- Act as an antioxidant
- Vital to maintaining a proper metabolism
- Essential for producing the red blood cells that carry oxygen throughout the body
- Beneficial to keep tissues healthy and speed up healing of wounds, burns and other injuries
- Enhance the immune system’s ability to fight infection
Vitamin B2 Tablets contain Vitamin B2, also known as Riboflavin. Riboflavin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintanance of normal mucous membranes, red blood cells, skin and vision. Riboflavin also contributes to normal iron metabolism and the protection of cells from oxidative stress. HealthAid provides a high strength B2 formulation that is readily absorbed for maximum utilisation and benefit to the body.
When Should I Take Vitamin B2 Riboflavin Tablets?
Vitamin B2 is best to be taken in times of additional stress or simply on a daily basis to maintain health and wellbeing.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B2 Riboflavin Tablet:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
**Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.