No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HealthAid Selenium 200ug – Prolonged Release – 60 Tablets
What is HealthAid Selenium 200µg Prolonged Release Tablets For?
- Contribute to normal spermatogenesis
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal hair
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal nails
- Contribute to the normal function of the immune system and normal thyroid function
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
HealthAid Selenium 200ug – Prolonged Release Tablets
Selenium 200µg Prolonged Release Tablets contain Selenium, which is an essential trace mineral utilised by the body’s immune system for its powerful antioxidant properties. It contributes to the protection of tissue cells against oxidative damage caused by free radicals and contributes to normal thyroid and immune function, maintenance of healthy hair and nails, and normal spermatogenesis.
HealthAid Selenium is specially formulated using Sodium Selenate. This form provides an enhanced absorbable form of Selenium; allowing for maximum utilisation by the body.
Who Needs To UseHealthAid Selenium 200µg Prolonged Release Tablets?
- Selenium 200µg Prolonged Release Tablets – HealthAid
- Those exposed to environmental pollutants and chemicals
- Heavy cigarette smokers, excessive alcohol drinkers
- People who want support through the ageing process
- People who want to reduce free radical damage such as ageing
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy heart
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Selenium 200ug Prolonged Release:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Can be increased to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle