No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Deep Sea Fish Oil: Omega 3, Fatty Acid, Prevent Cardiovascular Diseases
- Brand: Green World
Deep Sea Fish Oil is filled with essential fatty acids that are needed for the brain and cardiovascular system. By preventing disease, it can keep you healthy!
Category: Vitamins & Supplements Tag: Metabolic Syndrome
Deep Sea Fish Oil Softgel (Omega 3)
Green World Deep Sea Fish Oil Capsule provides not only EPA and DHA, but also polyunsaturated fatty acids to promote healthy brain functions. It can lower the bad cholesterol and triglycerides, as well as inhibit platelet coagulation for a better chance of avoiding thrombosis or heart attack.
Benefit of Deep Sea Fish Oil
- It helps in the maintenance, protection, repair and improvement in function of vital organs and tissues in the body.
- It contains DHA which can activate brain nerves, make memory strong and retard aging.
- Improves transfer speed of nerves.
- Prevent cerebra and cardiovascular diseases.
- Help in Treatment of Type 2 diabetes
- Cures Arthritis, bones and joint disorder
- A powerful Omega 3 supplement.
- People with cardio vascular or cerebrovascular disorders, with type 2 diabetes.
- People with bone and joint disorders osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Seniors with insufficient intake of omega 3 essential fatty acids.
Recommended Uses of Omega 3
- Each bottle contain 1000 mg x 100 capsules.
- Take 1-2 capsules in a day.
- For those with hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and hyperglycemia.
- For those with cerebra- or cardiovascular diseases.
- Those with memory loss or senile dementia.
Ingredients:DeepSea Fish Oil Extract, EPA : 180mg/capsules, DHA: 120mg/capsules
Key Knowledge Deep Sea Fish Oil
According to the American Heart Association (AHA), clinical trials have shown that omega 3 is effective in reducing the incidence of cardiovascular diseases (CVD). Fish oil is a great source of omega 3 and therefore, reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart arrhythmias.
It also lowers the level of bad cholesterol (LDL), and increases the level of good cholesterol (HDL). Fish oil is effective in preventing strokes and regular usage of fish oil can help avoid sudden cardiac death. As per the American Heart Association.
It is believed that regular consumption of fish oil aids in boosting your immune system, thereby enabling you to resist the occurrence of common diseases like colds, coughs and the flu. Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish oil bolster the immune system by effecting the activity and amount of cytokines and eicosanoids present in our body.
Fish oil is effective in reducing inflammation in the blood and tissues. Regular consumption of fish oil supplements, tablets, pills and capsules is helpful to those who suffer from chronic inflammatory diseases. Fish oil is effective in treating gastrointestinal disorders, Celiac disease.
Fish oil is useful in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, Raynaud’s symptoms and similar conditions. Using fish oil can help in reducing the need for large dosages of NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). In cases of osteoarthritis, fish oil can be helpful in reducing the impact of enzymes that destroy cartilage.
Research conducted at the Louisiana State University has shown that fatty acids are effective in treating Alzheimer’s disease. Since fish oil is one of the best sources of essential fatty acids, including EPA and DHA, it helps in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.