No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Biotin 800µg – 30 Tablets HealthAid
What Are HealthAid Biotin Tablets For?
- Required for various metabolic processes in the body
- It functions in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and also in the breakdown of protein
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal psychological function
- Contributes to the maintenance of healthy hair and nails
- Beneficial in supporting the body to manage stress efficiently
- Beneficial for optimum energy level
HealthAid Biotin 800µg – 30 Tablets
Biotin is a member of the B-vitamins that contributes to normal energy-yielding and macronutrient metabolism. It also contributes to the maintanance of normal mucous membranes, skin and hair.
Who Are HealthAid Biotin Tablets For?
- Those who need to increase their energy level
- People under stress to help the mind and body cope better
- Those who consume large amounts of alcohol
- People suffering from hair and skin related problems
When Should I take HealthAid Biotin Tablets?
Biotin 800µg Tablet is best to be taken in times of additional stress, for increased energy and hair loss.
Recommended Daily Intake of Biotin 800µg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.