No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bell Vitamin B6
- Helps in natural tissue formation.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps the body to metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Important for the production of serotonin which is important for appetite, mood, and sleep.
- Supports the nervous system.
- An essential part of the Vitamin B complex group.
- Natural food sources of Vitamin B6 include: Fish, avocado, bananas, cauliflower, green peppers, brewer’s yeast, raisins, blackstrap molasses and more.
Ingredients: Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 60 mg.