No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bell Vitamin B12
- Supports and maintains the cardiovascular system.
- Serves as Anti-aging
- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- An important part of the formation of red blood cells and tissues.
- Helps to reduce the risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Supports and maintains healthy cognitive function.
- An important part of the Vitamin B complex group.
- Natural food sources of Vitamin B12 include: meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs and more.
Bell vitamin B12 helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins,helps to form red blood cells. It is very important for older individuals to support brain function.
Ingredients: Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 1200 mcg.
Product Item: #315