No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bell Echinacea Immune Support
What makes Bell Echinacea supplement so different from other Echinacea products is the combination of powerful ingredients that help increase the body’s resistance to infection.
- Effective in preventing infections by stimulating the immune system while giving bacterial, viral, and germ protection.
- Helps to shorten duration of bronchitis, colds, flus, respiratory system problems, and skin problems.
- Provides the following actions and properties: Analgesic, antibiotic, antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-parasitic.
- Echinacea is traditionally used to help relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Propolis is traditionally used to help relieve sore throat and/or other mouth and throat infections.
- Provides antioxidants.
- Echinacea was widely used by the North American Plains Indians for its healthy and holistic qualities.
Here are a few of the ingredients featured in Bell Echinacea Immune Support:
Echinacea is a group of flowering plants in the daisy family. This medicinal herb is native to North America and was used as an herbal remedy by Great Plains Indian tribes. The species used in our formulation is Echinacea angustifolia. Echinacea root is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections. Echinacea has been found to stimulate the immune system and contains natural chemicals that can attack different types of fungi and yeast directly. Echinacea may also activate chemicals in the body to decrease inflammation.
Black cumin extract:
Black cumin is also known as nigella sativa. This flowering plant is native to Asia and the seeds are rich in antioxidants and immune-boosting properties. Seems that the Egyptians knew the secrets of this time honoured seed. Even the great pharaohs used these seeds as a natural remedy in ancient times.
Olive leaf extract
Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive tree. The Latin binomial for the olive tree is olea europaea. Olive leaf is rich in polyphenols and flavonoids. Two important antioxidants in olive leaf extract are oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol. Antioxidants are important to protect the body from free radical activity.
These are just a few of the effective herbs in the Bell Echinacea Immune Support.
Echinacea extract 10:1 (Echinacea angustifolia) (root) 100 mg, Black cumin extract 10:1 (Nigella sativa) (seed) 100 mg, Black elder extract 10:1 (Sambucus nigra) (whole plant) 100 mg, Olive leaf extract 10:1 (Olea europaea) (leaf) 100 mg, Lungwort extract 10:1 (Pulmonaria officinalis) (whole) 100 mg, Propolis extract 5:1 (Beehive) 50 mg, Capsicum extract (40,000 SHU) (Capsicum annuum) (fruit) 50 mg, Oregano extract 10:1 (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) 50 mg.
Take 1-2 capsules per day.
There are no reviews yet.